Well worth reading.
- Elliot Rodger killed six and injured thirteen in a Santa Barbara mass shooting before killing himself on Friday, May 23rd, 2014.
- Elliot Rodger was a straight 22 year old male from an affluent family who was described as white, but is of Malaysian Chinese descent on his mother’s side. [edited]
- Elliot Rodger was may or may not have been diagnosed with Asperger’s disorder; reports vary.
- Elliot Rodger was also mentally ill, and in treatment with multiple doctors.
- Elliot Rodger was a raging misogynist who believed that there was “no creature so evil or depraved as the human female.”
- Elliot Rodger espoused these misogynist ideals due to what he viewed as sexual rejection by women to whom he believed he was entitled.
- Elliot Rodger was a massive racist – idolizing white, blonde women, and enraged by white women dating men of other races.
- Elliot Rodger was a classist who associated…
View original post 514 more words